What is 69 net worth ?
- $500 thousandnet worth
- Age: 24
- born: 8 May 1996
- United States of America is the country of origin.
- Rapper with a career as a source of wealth
- 69’s net worth is projected to be at $500 thousandas of June 2022.
American rapper Daniel Hernandez, also known by the stage names “69” or “TEKASHI 69,” is from New York City.Hernandez is renowned for his contentious actions and use of forceful yelling in his music.In 2017, 69’s debut hit, “Gummo,” which reached at number 12 on the US Billboard Hot 100, helped launch his career.
On May 8, 1996, Daniel Hernandez was born in New York City.Hernandez was born to a Mexican mother and a Puerto Rican father in Bushwick, Brooklyn. He grew up with his sibling and was nurtured by his own parents until he was thirteen.In the eighth grade, Hernandez was dismissed from school and never went back. After his father was killed in 2009, he started selling narcotics to support his mother.
In 2014, 69 released his first rap tracks to launch his career. He released many tracks over the course of the following three years, and his aggressive rapping style garnered a lot of attention. Many of his early tracks were published by the Slovakian record company FCK THEM.He gained notoriety on social media as a result of an Instagram image from July 2017 that went popular on Reddit and Twitter and included 69, a character known for his quirky look.In 2017, he dropped his first song, “Gummo,” which reached its high of number 12 on the US Billboard Hot 100.In 2018, 69 announced the release of his debut mixtape, “Day69.” On the Billboard 200 album chart, the album opened at number four with 55,000 album-equivalent units, of which 20,000 were actual sales.Following the publication of “Day 69,” the singles “Billy” and “Rondo” both made their Billboard Hot 100 debuts, with “Billy” reaching a high position of No. 50.He released the song “Gotti” in April 2018, which is a remix of a previous feature he had done for the musician Packman titled “Got it, Got it.” The song was included on “Day 69” as a bonus track, and it debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 99 before falling the next week.’Fefe,’ a song by 69 featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz, reached the top five on the Billboard Hot 100 in July 2018. The song debuted at number four on the Billboard Hot 100 and quickly became a tremendous smash all over the world.Recently, he also worked on the song “KINGS” with 50 Cent.69 was detained at the end of 2018 on suspicion of racketeering, possessing weapons, and conspiring to kill. The Nine Trey Gangsters street gang was the subject of the ongoing inquiry.Early in 2019, 69 accepted a plea agreement that required him to “snitch” on or testify against his co-defendants. His sentence, which had originally been set at up to 47 years in jail, was lowered to 2 years, and he was freed after only six months.Since his album’s release, 69 has jumped right back into the music industry, setting new YouTube records and debuting at number one on the Billboard charts with the song “TROLLZ,” which features Nicki Minaj.
What is the net value of TEKASHI 69?
69’s net worth was around $500 thousandas of June 2022.
How does 69 manage his finances?
After being released from prison, 69 purchased the beautiful Mercedes McLaren P1. He paid $2,000,000 for the Mercedes. A $300,000 Rolls-Royce Ghost is another vehicle he has.The rapper is a chain and grill owner. We may see a $750,000 “My Little Pony” necklace in his jewellery collection.He has a wide variety of grills in a rainbow of colours; the collection of grills is thought to be worth about $50,000. He paid $30,000 for a “Jigsaw” chain that he now owns. The chain is entirely composed of diamonds.69 spent $100,000 on a gorgeous Rolex watch, like many rappers. He spent $30,000 on 69 rings, a rainbow spinner, and other items.
Highlights The following are a few of 69’s top career moments:
- YOKAI (Song, 2017)
- 69 (Song, 2017)
- Tekashi 69 (Album, 2017)
- FEFE (Song, 2018)
- GOTTI (Song, 2018)
- DAY69 (Album, 2018) (Album, 2018)
- TATI (Song, 2018)
- Tour of World Domination (2018)
- TROLLZ • GOOBA (song, 2020) (Song, 2020)
Favorite sayings by 69
- “You could hit me on my turf if you need a plate. If you stick me and that pistol bursts, I’ll need all twenty-five of them. Try me, and Columbine will happen. Fire your Ruger at your guys with an automatic pop. – 69
- I can relate to some of that line. It’s always best to say, “Just because you’re correct, doesn’t imply I’m wrong,” to settle a disagreement. However, I find it extremely difficult to let go of the notion that this is “the actual meaning of 69.” Since 69 has become well-known, he may believe that he has more knowledge than the rest of us about the year 69, but I’m here to tell you that sex is “the genuine meaning of 69.” – 69
- “F***ing TR3YWAY!” Looking for the Queen is the King of New York. You got it right, ni**a, Queens, Brooklyn, brr, ah; L-let these-l-let these b-b-bit**es know! It’s not good since Murda is on the beat! – 69
- “When I blast that, they all do track, and Draco got that kick-back. They don’t shoot back; I did it; I actually live that. One shot, close range, red dot head tight I’m going to do what the ni**as claim they’re going to do — call an Uber with my shooter and a Ruger — murder people. – 69
- “Kick at you, hey, come for your family. I don’t have a mop; instead, I’m using a super soaker to make a ni**a run. Trey 8 is positioned on my hip while appearing to be a Mandingo. No homo, run his ass up. If you’re up for it, make a ni**a wish he had a raincoat since we’re about to board the bus. In order to shoot you and your cousin, my ni**as pull up. – 69
Rapper TEKASHI 69 has gained popularity. He has undoubtedly established a solid reputation for himself in the music business. In the next five years, 69’s riches will undoubtedly increase. He is only starting his career.TEKASHI 69’s net worth was about $500 thousandas of June 2022.